Our ToursGlendalough Gourmet Day Tour
On Dublin’s Doorstep
Visit two local craft breweries and dine in style in beautiful Wicklow
This tour visits two of Ireland’s best craft breweries – Wicklow Brewery and Wicklow Wolf, both of which are producing top quality Irish craft beers. Enjoy sampling the range of beers at these breweries, along with a 5 course pairing lunch which is included at Mickey Finn’s bistro.
Travel back to Dublin well fed and watered.
This tour is perfect for private groups of 10 – 16 who are looking a fun filled day out.
A Short Hop To Adventure
Visit Glendalough, the Valley of the two lakes, home to one of the most important monastic sites in Ireland. This early Christian monastic settlement was founded by St. Kevin in the 6th century. Visit the monastic city and take a walk between the upper and lower lakes through the woodlands and back via the boardwalk.
- Scenic drive through Wicklow Mountain National Park.
- Tour Wicklow Brewery, see the German brew kit and learn about the brewing process.
- Enjoy an amazing 5 course lunch pairing menu served with the range of Wicklow beers in onsite bistro Mickey Finn’s.
- Visit Wicklow Wolf Brewery, always great fun as we take a tour the brand new brew house with the owners Quincey or Simon. Taste the wonderful range of beers in the adjoining tap room.
- Travel back to Dublin well fed and watered.
Producers of: Wicklow Helles – German style lager, Wicklow Weiss – Irish Wheat Beer, St. Kevins – Irish Red Ale, WB-40 – Irish Amber Ale, Hopknut Irish Pale Ale and Black 16 Irish Stout.
Also Included In The Tour:
Pick-up on Nassau Street in Dublin City centre
Fully guided tour
Transport in Mercedes mini-bus
Visit to Glendalough Monastic City
Walk to the Upper Lake of the glacial valley
Tour at Wicklow Brewery, 5 course lunch pairing at adjoining bistro
Tour and beer tastings at Wicklow Wolf
Drop off back in Dublin
Wear comfortable shoes, bring a rain jacket, a thirst for Irish craft beer and a hunger for a day trip with a difference.
What To Bring
Be Ready For Adventure!
A Rain Jacket
A Thirst For Good Beer
Hunger for Great Food
A Sense Of Adventure!
What Are You Waiting For?
Explore Wicklow’s scenery whilst also enjoying a variety of Irish craft beers and a delicious pairing lunch.