Our ToursGlendalough Gourmet Day Tour
Craft Beer Escape: Dublin’s Doorstep Delights
Dates in March will be open to choose from, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
€150 p/p – pay by CC or EFT
Scroll down for all the details.
‘A wonderful team day out in beautiful Co. Wicklow’
Perfect tonic for a long waited upon all team work event. Lovely walk in Glendalough, followed by a cracking brewery tour and 5 course pairing meal @ The Wicklow Brewery and all finished off with a great beer tasting @ Wicklow Wolf Brewery.
A Short Hop To Adventure
- Scenic drive through Wicklow Mountain National Park.
- Tour Wicklow Brewery, see the German brew kit and learn about the brewing process.
- Enjoy an amazing 5 course lunch pairing menu served with the range of Wicklow beers in onsite bistro Mickey Finn’s.
- Visit Wicklow Wolf Brewery, always great fun as we take a tour the brand new brew house. Taste the wonderful range of beers in the adjoining tap room.
- Travel back to Dublin well fed and watered.
Also Included In The Tour:
Pick-up on Nassau Street in Dublin City centre
Fully guided tour
Transport in Mercedes mini-bus
Visit to Glendalough Monastic City
Walk to the Upper Lake of the glacial valley
Tour at Wicklow Brewery, 5 course lunch pairing at adjoining bistro
Tour and beer tastings at Wicklow Wolf
Drop off back in Dublin
Wear comfortable shoes, bring a rain jacket, a thirst for Irish craft beer and a hunger for a day trip with a difference.
What To Bring
Be Ready For Adventure!
A Rain Jacket
A Thirst For Good Beer
Hunger for Great Food
A Sense Of Adventure!
What Are You Waiting For?
Explore craft beer excellence just outside Dublin! Tour two local craft breweries and savor a stylish dining experience in the scenic surroundings of Wicklow.