Terms & ConditionsIpsum Lorem...
Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you begin your tour, by default you accept these terms and conditions.
Once Brewery Hops of Ireland confirms your booking, a contract is made between Brewery Hops of Ireland and you upon the terms and conditions set out below. Brewery Hops of Ireland hereinafter referred to as ‘we’, will only confirm your booking once we have received full payment for your tour.
- Once full payment is made you will be allocated a place/places on the particular tour and a confirmation emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for own reference.
- Once you begin your tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- All bookings will be confirmed by email.
- We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without full payment or a deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
- There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities that are outside our all inclusive package. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. You may not be accepted as a Brewery Hops of Ireland passenger unless you have arranged satisfactory insurance. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings at any time during the duration of your tour.
- Cancellation of your booking must be in writing or by email to Brewery Hops of Ireland.
- You are entitled to a full refund only if you give us 21 days notice of your intention to cancel.
- You are entitled to a 50% refund if you give us 7 days notice of your intention to cancel.
- If you choose to cancel 7 days or less before the start of your tour, no refunds will be granted. You can choose to change your tour departure to another date (subject to availability). Permission to do these 48 hours before departure is subject to a €30 euro fee and is entirely at the discretion of the Brewery Hops of Ireland Management.
- If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
- If you are late for the bus on the morning of departure or are a no show, you will get fully charged for the tour that you have booked as we have reserved a seat or seats for you.
4. Changes by us
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of Brewery Hops of Ireland.
- We reserve the right to modify the price of our tours at any time.
- We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
- We require a minimum number of 6 to run the tour. If this is not reached, we will endeavour to facilitate those booked by moving them onto another tour.
- The client must observe the laws and regulations of the ROI, including customs and foreign exchanges restrictions. If the client does not, they may be asked to surrender their Brewery Hops of Ireland ticket. This may be cancelled without refund.
- Your appointed Brewery Hops of Ireland Tour Guide may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of Brewery Hops of Ireland. If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well being of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the tour. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
- It is your responsibility to meet your tour at arranged points. Because of the nature of the service, Brewery Hops of Ireland will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service. Brewery Hops of Ireland will endeavour to ensure that departure and arrival times are met.
6. Your obligations and responsibilities
- You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
- It is your responsibility to have all necessary visas, passports, permits and certificates required for your selected itinerary as well as any necessary vaccinations and to comply with all applicable laws.
- During your tour, your tour guide may take photographs and films of you (as part of a group) while you are a passenger and these may be used in our Group /brochures and/or advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions.
- You are obliged to respect the right of residents living close to accomodations used by us during your tour. Any tour member who contravenes this policy risks being reported to the local police/Garda Siochana. The Irish way of life is one of enjoying life, relishing and respecting other people’s company. We would ask you come to our tour with a positive frame of mind, ready to enjoy your adventure with us. At all times you must show courtesy and respect to your driver/guide and more importantly the other Tour members. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the tour at the management’s discretion.
- In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against Brewery Hops of Ireland. Please inform the Brewery Hops of Ireland Driver Guide at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the Driver Guide’s best endeavours to do so, your complaint should be made in writing to Brewery Hops of Ireland as soon as is reasonably possible after the holiday, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. Brewery Hops of Ireland will not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
- If you are unsuccessful in any legal action instituted against us, you the client agrees to pay all our costs, including but not limited to, attorney costs.
8. Weather Conditions
- Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
9. No Smoking Policy
- We do not permit smoking on board the vehicle.
- The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and Brewery Hops of Ireland. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorised officer of Brewery Hops of Ireland.
- This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by Irish law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises out of or in connection with this contract or your holiday will be dealt with by the Courts of the Republic of Ireland only. Changes to these Booking Conditions will only be valid if agreed by Brewery Hops of Ireland in writing.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our brochures and other printed material at time of going to print, however Brewery Hops of Ireland cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
- Guests must be aged 18 years and over.
Brewery Hops of Ireland tours are operated by:
Brewery Hops of Ireland, 23 Shandon Mill, Shandon Park, Phibsborough, Dublin 7.