- Visit Glendalough, the Valley of the two lakes, home to one of the most important monastic sites in Ireland. This early Christian monastic settlement was founded by St. Kevin in the 6th century.
- Scenic drive through Wicklow Mountain National Park.
- Tour Wicklow Brewery, see the German brew kit and learn about the brewing process.
- Enjoy a 5 course lunch pairing menu served with the range of Wicklow beers in onsite bistro Mickey Finn’s brewpub in Redcross Co Wicklow.
- Visit Wicklow Wolf Brewery, tour the brew house and taste their wonderful range of beers.
- Staples beers include an IPA, an American Amber, a Brown Kentucky Common and a Black Perle Porter.
- Travel back to Dublin well fed and watered.
Brewery: The Wicklow Brewery
Producers of: Wicklow Helles – Irish Larger Beer, Wicklow Weiss – Irish Wheat Beer, St. Kevins – Irish Red Ale, WB-40 – Irish Amber Ale, Wicklow IPA – Irish Pale Ale.
Brewery: Wicklow Wolf Brewery
Producers of: India Pale Ale, American Amber, Brown Kentucky Common, Black Perle Porter.
Seasonals: Solar Eclipse Saison, Falconer’s Flight – Blonde Ale, Locavore Blonde – Fresh Hopped Ale.