Wicklow Craft beer day tour
- Visit Glendalough, the Valley of the two lakes, home to one of the most important monastic sites in Ireland. This early Christian monastic settlement was founded by St. Kevin in the 6th century. Visit the monastic city and take a walk between the upper and lower lakes through the woodlands and back via the boardwalk.
- Scenic drive through Wicklow Mountain National Park.
- Tour Wicklow Brewery, see the German brew kit and learn about the brewing process.
- Enjoy an amazing 5 course lunch pairing menu served with the range of Wicklow beers in onsite bistro Mickey Finn’s.
- Visit Wicklow Wolf Brewery, always good fun as we take a tour the brew house with Quincey and taste his wonderful range of beers in the adjoining tap room.
- Travel back to Dublin well fed and watered.
Brewery: The Wicklow Brewery
Producers of: Wicklow Helles – German style lager, Wicklow Weiss – Irish Wheat Beer, St. Kevins – Irish Red Ale, WB-40 – Irish Amber Ale, Hopknut Irish Pale Ale and Black 16 Irish Stout.
Brewery: Wicklow Wolf Brewery
Producers of: Elevation Pale Ale, Arcadia Lager, Mojo IPA and other seasonals Solar Eclipse Saison, Falconer’s Flight – Blonde Ale, Locavore Blonde – Fresh Hopped Ale.